Would you like some easy but really effective steps that you can implement yourself and which will get you better results? Straightaway.
Book your place at the Strood Copy 2016 Copywriting Workshops They’ve been written just for you and are packed with hands on advice, tricks of the trade, winning and easy formulas for you to follow and the answers to all the questions you’ve ever asked about how to write for your business and get your marketing efforts buzzing.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get:
- Learn how to write for your business in a way that’s compelling but not pushy, sleazy or salesy.
- Learn how much to write, how to write it, how often to write and what to say.
- See your marketing efforts soar.
- Enjoy a better business profile and image.
- Kick start your website, and write better blogs, newsletters and mailshots.
- Perfect your business presentation skills and get some PR.
- Enjoy a better business and more dosh!
And there’s more:
- It doesn’t cost the earth and may be the best investment you make this year.
- It’ll save you money ~ you won’t have to outsource.
- You’ll meet other business owners so can combine it with networking.
- You’ll get hands on experience and practice.
- You’ll get a take away handout with prompts, examples and formulas.
Your best year ever starts here. But there’s limited availability so book early by clicking this link.
Workshop 1. 11th March 2016 9.30 – 12.30. Horsham Sports Club
It’s all about websites that wow. Everything you need to know to make sure your website content rocks: from finding your writing style and personality, tapping into what makes your readers tick and buy, to writing with keywords, writing meta tags and your CTAs, length and lay out and writing specific pages like the Home page or Landing page.
You’ll leave inspired and ready to get to work and your website will gain that new lease of life you’ve been looking for.
To book firstname.lastname@example.org And the price? A jaw droppingly reasonable £25.00